The purpose of the Twin Valley Community Education Foundation/Dorothy S. Groff Scholarship Fund is to provide an annual scholarship to a senior at Twin Valley High School who is an outstanding student on the basis of his/her mathematical ability and overall character and attitude toward school and community.
The recipient must:
- be attending an accredited four-year college or university;
- be majoring in a science-type field that has a heavy concentration in math or minor in mathematics (i.e. engineering and industrial technology, applied sciences, physical sciences, business and management, pharmacy, pre-medical, computer science, teaching of mathematics, etc.) — preference will be given to a student who intends to teach mathematics in the public school system;
- have a high school GPA of 3.4 or higher;
- have demonstrated outstanding character and attitude toward school and community, and;
- have attended Twin Valley High School for one or more years.
Applications will be available for interested students to pick up at the Twin Valley High School Counseling Office in February and March. Application deadline: April 1st.