Distributions from this fund support the nonprofit Reading Area Firefighters Museum in Reading, Pa.

The Reading Area Firefighters Museum is committed to the preservation of the Liberty Fire Co. No 5 building, which was constructed in 1876 at South Fifth and Laurel streets. This commitment includes the building contents, such as firefighting memorabilia, antique furnishings, and the John Wanamaker designed-“best room.” The museum serves as a permanent facility for the public exhibition and the safe storage of items related to the history of firefighting in the Reading and Berks County areas.

Visit the museum’s website here.

Donate to the museum’s fund here.

Click on the article below for a PDF of it to read.

Click on the image below to go to the museum website.